Friday, August 19, 2011

Sweet Isabel!

I Love newborns!! I know a TON of people who hate the newborn stage! It is such a hard stage I know, but they are so sweet and so perfect to photograph! Don't get me wrong my nieces are 3 and 2, and they keep me in stitches, and my nephew is so sweet with his frankenstein walk, but newborns just make me smile!!

I was so lucky to get to go to Hattiesburg to visit with one of my very best friends (you may remember them from their maternity shoot)! I usually stick to a strict policy of only photographing newborns in the first 10 days, I also recognize that this is sometimes not possible (which was the case with Isabel). Benton and I spent Saturday just hanging out with Corey and Christina. It was so wonderful catching up with them, hearing about Isabel, and seeing them interact with her. Sunday morning we woke up and wanted to start taking pictures. Isabel had a different plan. She was wide awake! well 4 hours later we were able to get her out and we were able to get some great shots!

Corey & Christina

sweet Isabel





No comments:

Post a Comment